FIFA WORLD CUP FINALS RESULTS PREDICTION- FRANCE Vs CROATIA
Finally the finals of FIFA World Cup 2018 #WorldCup in Russia is arrived in style between the former champions France in 1998 and Croatia, well known for the team of best defenders in world cup 2018. All the eyes were over to Luzhniki stadium, Moscow which hosted 6 matches including the opening match and will host it’s 7th match in this world cup season, the finals on sunday with a renovated capacity of 80,000 spectators.
Team – France:
- FIFA Ranking – 7
- World cup history: The first football world cup appearance was on 1930. The team made a very big achievement in 1998 by becoming the champions and bagged the championship title which is the last championship title for them so far in FIFA World cup. Now the chance knocked again in this season of world cup 2018. Once again france into the finals for the second time. The team has a strong foundation of 14 appearance in league matches, 5 semifinals and 2 finals including this season and one time title winner in 1998.
- Coach: Didier Deschamps, a FIFA World cup winner as a player, having captained france glory in 1998. Deschamps has coached Les Blues since 2012. The former Monacco, Juventus and Marseille boss guided his team to top spot in Group A, where they finised ahead of sweden and the netherlands.
- Goal (Road to FIFA World cup 2018): Sweden Vs France (2-1), 9 Jun 2017. while it may have ultimately been in vain, olivier giround’s volley against sweden was a thing of beauty. A fierce strike that no goal keeper in the world could have stopped.
- The Star of team France: Antoine Griezmann, the france forward is the key player of the season who provided 4 goals and 4 assist for Les Bleus in the Russia 2018 qualifiers.
- FIFA Ranking – 20
- World cup history: The team of best defenders #CROENG in the world at present achieved a great position in this season FIFA World cup 2018 by entering into the finals for the first time. The debut of team Croatia was in 1998 and they bagged 3rd place in the same year. So far, Croatia appeared in 4 league matches 1 semifinals including the present season.
- Coach: Zlat ko Dalic replaced Ante Cacic as Crotia coach in Oct 2017, Dalic led the balkan nation through a play-off, where they defeated Greece 4-1 on aggregate to fix their spot at Russia 2018 World cup. Previously coached UAE Club Al-Ain and led them to the AFC Champions League Final, the qualifier leaque of FIFA World cup.
- Goal (Round to FIFA World cup 2018): CROATIA VS GREECE (4-1), 9th Nov 2017, with a right-footed flick, Nikola Kalinic put Croatia firmly in the driving seat of their European day-off, as his deft touch sensationally paved a path to his nation to Russia.
- The Star of team Croatia: Luka Modric, described recently by Andriy Shevchenko as “ one of the best mid fielders ever”, Modric is certainly among the world’s finest right now. Croatia will be relying on FIFA/FIFPro World XI member and 3-time UEFA Champion League winner to pull the strings at Russia 2018. Modric will lead the sunday finals.
- Goal Keeper– LLORIS (c), MANDANDA, AREOLA
- Defender– PAVARD, KIMPEMEBE, VARANE, UMITI, RAMI, SIDIRE, HERNANDEZ, MENDY
- Midfielder– POGBA, TOLISSO, KANTE, MATUIDI, NZONZI
- Forward– GRIEZMANN, LEMAR, GIROUD, MBAPPE, DEMBELE, FEKIR, THAUUIN
- Goal Keeper– LIVAKOVIC, L.KALINIC, SUBASIC
- Defender– VRSALJKO, STRINIC, CORLUKA, LOVREN, JEDUAL, CALETA-CAR, VIDA, PIVARIC
- Midfielder– MODRIC (c), RAKITIC, KOUACIC, BROZOVIC, BRADARIC, BADELJ
- Forward– PERISIC, KRAMARIC, N.KALINIC, MANDZUKIC, REBIC, PJACA
So far France in FIFA World Cup 2018:
- In Round of 16, FRANCE Vs ARGENTINA – 4/3 in full time.
- In Quarter finals (Knock out match), Vs Uruguay – 2/0 in full time.
- In Semifinals, Vs Belgium – 1/0 in full time.
So far Croatia in FIFA World Cup 2018:
- In Round of 16, Vs Denmark finished with 1 /1 in full time and Croatia win on penalities by 3-2
- In Quarter finals (Knock out match), Vs Russia finished with 2/2 in full time and Croatia win on penalities by 4-3
- In Semifinals, Vs England – 2/1 in extra time.
Statistics of France Vs Croatia:
- Matches Played – 6 (FRA) – 6 (CRO)
- Goals scored – 10 (FRA) – 12 (CRO)
- Goals against – 4 (FRA) – 5 (CRO)
- Shots attempted – 75 (FRA) – 100 (CRO)
- Target hit attempts – 24 (FRA) – 26 (CRO)
- Penalities – 2(FRA) – 1 (CRO)
- Offsides – 2 (FRA) – 8 (CRO)
- Corners – 19 (FRA) – 34 (CRO)
- Fouls – 79 (FRA) – 101 (CRO)
- Fouls suffered – 91 (FRA) – 93 (CRO)
- Yellow card – 10 (FRA) – 14 (CRO)
- Red card – 0 (FRA) – 0 (CRO)
- Croatia being best defending team is turning out to be very strong in defence and the midfielder Lura Modric is the best midfielder ever in the history of football world cup keeps the hopes high for Croatia to bage the title in this season of FIFA World Cup.
- On the other hand, France is equally balanced and seems to express aggressive approach so far in the tournament with best forward players like Griezmann. Defenders like Umiti shows a promising hope for the team france.
- Last but not the least one of the best goal keepers in the recent past Hugo Lloris is leading the best side of france this time hoping for 2nd championship title in FIFA World Cup. Anyway apart from the results the fans all over the world can expect the fingers crossed situation in the final of FIFA World Cup 2018, Russia.
Feel Free to Contact Us : +91 79049 57112 | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
**This article taken from own knowledge and variant sources