Agni Nakshatram 2018 Dates | Tips for Hot summer season/Agni Nakshatram | comfortable cab service
[edsanimate_start entry_animation_type= “fadeInLeft” entry_delay= “0” entry_duration= “0.5” entry_timing= “linear” exit_animation_type= “” exit_delay= “” exit_duration= “” exit_timing= “” animation_repeat= “1” keep= “yes” animate_on= “load” scroll_offset= “” custom_css_class= “”][edsanimate_end]
Agni Nakshatram or kathri veyil days are the hottest season of the year. People hesitate to come out from home during Agni natchathiram which gives scorching heat to the people. Anyhow, we come out and want to do our routine activities.
2018 Agni natchathiram or kathiri veyil starts dates from 4th May to 28th May. Very hot sunny season and we have to face several health issues too due to overheat. We can keep some simple ways to overcome the hot season.
Agni natchathiram 2018 very hot sunny days
- 8th may – 39° feels like 44°
- 11th may – 38° feels like 43°
- 16th may – 39° feels like 45°
- 19th may- 40° feels like 45°
- 20th may – 39° feels like 46°
- 21st may – 39° feels like 45°
- 22nd may -39° feels like 45°
- 25th may – 39° feels like 42°
- 26th may – 39° feels like 42°
1. Take more liquid
- Liquid foods are the key ingredient in keeping the body cool. With high humidity levels, sweat will not evaporate quickly. This prevents the body from releasing heat in an efficient manner. This is why it is necessary to hydrate and drink water, even when you are not thirsty. Increase water or other fresh drinks intake regardless of your activity levels.
2. Avoid beverages
- Avoid caffeinated or carbonated beverages, alcoholic beverages, and those high in sugar. All these drinks contain preservatives, colours and sugars. They are acidic in nature and act as diuretics and cause loss of fluids through urine. Soft drinks also reduce mineral levels in the body, resulting in indigestion. An excessive intake of soft drinks increases phosphorous levels in the blood which separates calcium from the bones and moves it into the blood, resulting in kidney stone and plaque on the teeth.
3. Prefer comfortable journey
- Use the comfortable vehicle to make your journey. If we take bus it may be a cheap cost to travel but the heat we get from the bus or auto is too high compared to cabs. So prefer congestion free, comfortable cabs to travel.
- Book comfortable cab service in prompt travels call: +91 9841802288 Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
4. Eat light foods
- Lite foods will helps to digest well due to dehydration. Lite foods like fruits, vegetables, boiled foods rather than oil foods.
5. Reduce intake of heaty vegetables and fruits
- Hot peppers
- Ripe mangoes
6. Minimise the intake of dried fruits
- Increase the intake of fresh fruit than dry fruits because all dry fruits and nuts are extremely nutritious and have lots of heat and energy stored within them.
7. Include lots of fruits and vegetables
Fruits for summer
- Musk melon
Vegetables for summer
- Banana stem
- Bitter gourd
- Bottle gourd
You can take in the form of salads and fresh juices, preferably without sugar, in your diet.
8. Drink natural drinks
- Lemon juice, coconut water and buttermilk are the best choice to gain water content to replenish the fluids that are lost in sweat during hot weather.
9. Avoid sugary foods
- Take natural sugary foods available from fruits and vegetables and honey. Artificial sugar content cool drinks will temporarily spike your energy but ultimately increase your appetite.
10. Minimise the intake of salty foods
- Taking more salty foods may settle in the body it should be come out. Otherwise it will make kidney stones while you are in dehydration.
11. Cut the intake of fried foods
- Non vegetarian foods too. Especially chicken, mutton
Because fatty foods have more heat effect and have digestion problem.
12. Maintain good hygiene
- Bath twice a day and make your body clean to avoid summer diseases like Rashes may occur due to sweating, chicken pox.
13. Avoid going outside in too hot time
- Plan your outside activities in morning or after mid noon because the sun heat effect becomes too high at that time.
14. Cloth for this summer
- Wear cotton clothes rather than silk or other material.
- Do not use synthetics or polyester that will not allow air to flow through them.
- Wearing loose clothes is advisable to help in blood flow.
- Prefer half sleeved shirts, cotton t-shirts, open neck T-shirts.
- Wear jeans instead of trousers.
- Avoid wearing artificial tights clothes.
- Aged people can wear kathar shirt and children can wear Bermudas, half trousers.
- Women can wear cotton chudidhar, lite weight sarees in summer.
We are providing comfortable cabs to travel in this hot summer season especially for AGNI NAKSHATRAM TIME WITH OFFERS.
**This article taken from own knowledge and variant sources