School Students Packages
Tour Code: PTT106 – Sriharikotta
- Sriharikota is an island has rocket launch centre (SDSC) operated by Indian Space Research organisation situated in Andhra Pradesh.
- It breaks the previous satellite launching records by launched 103 satellites at one go at Sriharikota rocket launch centre in 2017.
How prompt travels will plan your scientific visit?
- Dates approved from space centre
- Booking the Flight/Train TO and FRO tickets
- Organising bus from Chennai airport to Sriharikota and return
- Additional sight scene available if required
- We assure to provide complete Safe and Secure Trip for Students and Teachers to enjoy the Scientific Visit.
- Tour Guide will be Provided from Prompt Travels.
Day 1 – Chennai : Arrival at Chennai check into the hotel after refreshment proceed for local sightseeing covering Museum, Art Gallery, Valluvar Kottam, Gandhi Mandapam, Children’s Park, Snake park, Kapaleeswarar Temple, Light House, Fish Aquarium, Marina Beach, Anna Square, M.G.R. Square, on the way St. George Fort & High Court. Evening drop at hotel in chennai for night stay
Day 2 – Chennai – Sriharikota – Chennai : Morning, after breakfast proceed to Sri Harikota SDSC – SHAR, As Per the Permission Granted. You will be taken on a visit to Mission Control Centre (MCC), Launch PAD ONE – PSLV, Launch PAD TWO – GSLV, The Static Test & Evaluation Complex (STEX) and Space Museum & Gallery. Evening return back to Hotel Night Stay in Chennai
Day 3 – Chennai – Mahabalipuram – Pondicherry : Morning breakfast checkout from the hotel then proceed to Pondicherry, which is considered as the capital city of The Union Territory of Pondicherry and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in South India. Enroute visit Mahabalipuram and Shore Temple, The Five Raths, The Arjuna’s Penance, Tiger cave Sight Seeing Visit to Dhakshin chithra Crocodile park , Muttukadu Boat House. Evening free for shopping and overnight stay at Pondicherry.
Day 4:- Pondicherry : Morning breakfast visit local sightseeing places covering former French settlements, Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Pondicherry Museum, Pondicherry Beach and evening return back to hotel and overnight stay at Pondicherry.
Day 5 :- Pondicherry –Chennai : Morning breakfast check out hotel proceed to Chennai visit Birla Planetarium is one of the popular attractions of Chennai that provide an insight in to the cosmic world. Situated at Kotturpuram, Birla Planetarium is an integral part of Periyar Science and Technology Museum. Evening drop at Chennai airport/railway station.