How to care and keep your pet safe in summer season while travelling in taxi/cab
Summer is the season of hot and happiness. Summer is the best time to enjoy the holidays, in that time; we probably go out with friends, families, and pets so we should keep our pets safe and good. Our pets love summer like us so we keep our pet safe and happy.
We’re helping keep pets safe this summer by providing easy-to-remember tips for pet parents, warnings about the most common summer hazards for dogs.
Don’t leave your pet in a car
- It’s so important that you should not leave your pet in the car. It can take a minute for a pet to develop heat stroke and suffocate in a car. Most people don’t realize how hot it gets in parked cars. Temperatures in a car can reach 90 degrees if you’re driving around with your dog in the car, bring water and a water dish and take your dog with you when you leave the car.
- Check the car facilities before you book. Prefer the best cab service for your travel plan.
Take a small bed pool for the pet
- Pets who love the water, naturally love it even more during the hot months, and getting wet keeps them cool so keep kid-sized pool bed.
Don’t leave alone your pet in swimming pool
- Basically, dogs know how to swim it doesn’t mean they’re good swimmers. And if your dog jumps in your swimming pool in the resorts, staying when mid of the travel, sometimes dogs might not be able to get out without the help of others so Make sure your dog didn’t jump into swimming pool without you around, be with your pet.
Note the symptoms of illness to your pet
- If your pet has these symptoms like Glazed eyes, Rapid heartbeat due to excess heat then it needs first aid. Move your pet to a ventilated area immediately. Apply ice packs/cold towels to the pet’s head, neck, and chest.
Protect from insects
- Summer pet safety issue is the presence of ticks and other summer insects. Not only can bugs carry diseases, Fertilizers and pesticides may also create a problem for pets in the areas where your pets play, so keep your eye on the grass filled area.
Take your pets food and pets kit
- Take your pet’s sunscreen lotion with you because some pets can be susceptible to sunburn. Talk to your veterinarian about which types of sunscreen are safest for your pet’s skin and follow up by routinely applying sunscreen as part of your summer routine. Use only your veterinarian suggested lotion and take your pet’s favourite foods, try to give pet’s food rather than other foods because it might not digest food for your pet.
Top dog food shops in Chennai for your pet
5/1 Round Building,
Near Chennai Public School,
Radial Nagar, Anna Nagar West Extension,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600101.
58, S Sivan Koil Steet,
Sector 5, Vadapalani,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600026.
No.G199, Phase III,
Spencer Plaza, Mound Road,
Chennai – 600002.
B-2, Srinivasa Apartments No 60,
Bajanai Koil St,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600094.
Top pet cares in Chennai
Pet Clinic & Boarding Kennels
#3, EB Office Rd, Block 10,
Panneer Nagar, Mogappair East,
Chennai – 37.
82, Medavakkam Main Road,
MRF Tyre Zone Complex//Divya Petshop,
Opp Andhra Bank,
Keelkattalai, Chennai – 600 117.
Benzi Pet Stay @ AshokaVana,
Near KGS nursery, Illalur village,
Thirporur, off OMR, (40.59 km)
Chennai – 603110.
We are providing pet friendly cab service in Chennai with affordable price and offers.
**This article taken from own knowledge and variant sources