Happy Independence Day 2018: History, Celebrations, Quotes, Messages, Wishes, Images
Happy Independence Day
Independence Day is celebrated on 15 August every year, this day is significant for the Indian as a national event in India got Independence from the United Kingdom on 15 August 1947, and the UK Parliament passed the Indian Independence Act 1947 trading authoritative influence to the Indian Constituent Assembly.
India achieved opportunity following the Independence Movement noted for, as it were, quiet security and regular rebellion drove by the Indian National Congress INC.
On August 15, 2018, India is going to celebrate the 72nd Independence Day celebrations. The holiday is observed throughout India with flag-hoisting ceremonies, parades, and cultural events.
History of Independence Day
15th August 1947 is a day of a new start to India. At the midnight of 15 August 1947, India got independence from British rule. They were handed the country back to its Indian leaders, put an end to a remarkable struggle were facing from British. Sovereign India’s first Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru unfolded the tricolour flag of the nation on the glorious Red Fort. The day is significant in the history of India as bringing an end to the British colonial rule in India. Finally, at midnight, 15th August 1947, we got independence, the prime minister of India; Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru proclaimed India’s independence by reading out his famous speech known as “Tryst with destiny“.
Happy Independence Day celebration
Independence Day, August 15 is a national holiday, on this day, people celebrate it in various approaches. In schools and colleges, they hoisted the tricolour flag and celebrate Independence Day, and also government offices will do the same, government buildings are decorated with lights and sharing sweets to everyone, this day should be commemorated by remembering the sacrifices made by brave freedom fighters to every citizen. So people will conduct events, programs, freedom of speech, TV shows.
At Delhi red fort, India’s President will address the nation. Prime Minister will host the flag at morning at the Red Fort on August 15. On this occasion, the national anthem will be singing ‘Jana Gana Mana’ Salute from guns and guns to pay homage to freedom fighters on Red Fort. Prime Minister will address the nation, after his speech, Marching Ceremonies, Parade Ceremonies, and Closing Ceremonies will be started performed by our Paramilitary Forces and Indian soldiers.
2018 Happy Independence Day Quotes, Messages, Wishes, SMS, Images
- You can put it as Whatsapp and Facebook profile or status.
- “This country deserves your loyalty, not only on a special day like this but always. Have a fun celebration.”
- Never forget the heroes who sacrificed their lives to bring forth this glorious day to India. Happy Independence Day!
- On this 15 August, may you enjoy the freedom not only the one enshrined in our constitution; but may you be blessed with the freedom of mind, thought and spirit! Happy Independence Day!
- It is a day to salute all those who became the reason of this land. Happy Independence Day.
- Keep India green and clean!! Let us make this our National Happy Independence Day
- No nation is perfect in World; it needs to be made perfect Happy Independence Day.
- Be the cause of unity, Fight against corruption, Flair the flag of our nation
- Liberty is always dangerous, but it is the safest thing we have. Happy Independence Day
- Freedom is a Precious gift of our freedom fighters. Happy Independence Day
- We shed many tears to get this land, now filled it with smiles and happiness. Happy Independence Day.
Happy Independence Day events and programs in Chennai
1. Independence Day 2018 – Talent Hunt
Sat, 18 Aug 4:00PM – 6:00PM
Address: The COCOON Learning Center Velachery, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Date: 18th Aug 2018 @ 4:00 – 6:00 PM
- Color Me Up: 2-5 Yrs.
- Costume Parade: 2 Yrs and Above
- Puzzle Master: 6 Yrs and Above
- Creative Interpretation: 7 Yrs and Above
- What’s In the Box: 4 Yrs and Above
**This article taken from own knowledge and variant sources